Long Beach Drain Cleaning
Effective Solutions for Drain & Sewer Clogs in Greater Los Angeles
A clogged or overflowing drain is more than just frustrating—stagnant water can pose a health risk and overflowing drains can result in water damage. At Legacy Sewer Line & Drain Service, we specialize in drain cleaning in Long Beach and the surrounding areas. Our technicians have more than two decades of experience and state-of-the-art equipment for efficiently clearing even the most challenging clogs. We offer professional Long Beach drain cleaning services for kitchen drains, bathroom sink drains, showers, bathtubs, toilets, and more.
Call (562) 376-3023 today for quality Long Beach drain cleaning services at upfront prices.
Signs You Need to Schedule a Drain Cleaning Service
You probably never spare a thought for your drains until something goes wrong. Once your kitchen sink backs up or you can't shower without being ankle deep in water, the problem can no longer be ignored.
Here are a few signs that professional drain cleaning is needed:
- Slow Drains - If you notice that your drains are functioning much slower than normal, you probably have a buildup of grease, soap, hair, or food particles inside the drain. It's normal for this to happen over time, even if you're careful with what you send down your drains. Routine drain cleaning is an effective way to take care of this problem.
- Frequent Clogs - Does it seem like your toilets, sinks, or shower drains are constantly clogging? It could be that there is a major clog or break in your sewer line that regular drain cleaning cannot resolve. A professional drain cleaning technician can inspect your drain and sewer lines to pinpoint the exact cause and location of the problem and recommend the right fix, which may include sewer jetting or sewer line repair.
- Gurgling Sounds - Gurgling sounds coming up through your drains are the result of air bubbles rising up through a clog. If you have noisy drains, don't wait to call our team for drain cleaning in Long Beach.
Why Hire a Professional for Drain Cleaning?
When a drain is clogged or slow, resist the temptation to use a chemical drain cleaner because these products can actually harm your pipes and make the problem worse. Professional drain cleaning is the safest and most effective way to get rid of clogs without causing damage to the drainpipe.
The benefits of hiring a professional for drain cleaning include:
- Professional-grade equipment
- More effective and longer lasting results
- Guaranteed service
We use the most efficient, professional-grade solutions for the specific type of clog. For tough clogs, we use high-pressure hydro-jetting equipment to completely eliminate the blockage and keep it from coming back. This method uses high-pressure jets of water to blast away blockages and completely clean the inside of the pipe. Even years of debris build up inside the pipe will be completely removed.
Please call (562) 376-3023 today to schedule an appointment for drain cleaning in Long Beach.
Why Legacy Sewer Line & Drain Service? A Plumbing Company to Remember
We Care About Quality Work Customer Reviews
“The business is family owned and they truly care about the quality of their work. Bigos is the neighborhood's go-to for recipes, remodels, drain issues, etc- you can count on them! They are prompt, great communicators, and showed great attention to detail.” - Tiffanie P.
“He was so helpful over the phone. He was willing to come out but also gave us advice on how to temporize the problem until the morning.” - Yelena G.
“These guys are the real deal. Hard-working, extremely knowledgeable, honest and take pride in their work. Refreshing...” - Trevor W.
“This family-owned business provides the type of high-quality service that is rarely found in ANY industry!” - Irene V.
“Great company! I’ve been using them for years and they have always done a great job.” - Kevin D.
“There is a reason Bigos has such a high rating. They are professional and easy to talk to.” - Nick S.
“Bigos is the best plumbing company ever! They are very professional and get the job done with no hassle whatsoever!” - Regina W.
“After calling several plumbers to come out for a quote I chose Bigos Plumbing. Matt (Owner) came out and told me what was going on.” - Inspired C.